Resident shown in
. Research Mentor(s) shown in .
Data provided by UCSF Profiles
, powered by CTSI
- Nesseler N, Ross JT, Rached A, Garlantezec R. In reply: Delayed graft function after kidney transplantation: is saline really responsible? Can J Anaesth. 2020 May 11. View in PubMed
- Nesseler N, Rached A, Ross JT, Launey Y, Vigneau C, Bensalah K, Beloeil H, Mallédant Y, Garlantezec R, Seguin P. Association between perioperative normal saline and delayed graft function in deceased-donor kidney transplantation: a retrospective observational study. Can J Anaesth. 2020 Apr; 67(4):421-429. View in PubMed
- Gotts JE, Bernard O, Chun L, Croze RH, Ross JT, Nesseler N, Wu X, Abbott J, Fang X, Calfee CS, Matthay MA. Clinically relevant model of pneumococcal pneumonia, ARDS, and nonpulmonary organ dysfunction in mice. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2019 11 01; 317(5):L717-L736. View in PubMed
- Ross JT, Nesseler N, Lee JW, Ware LB, Matthay MA. The ex vivo human lung: research value for translational science. JCI Insight. 2019 Jun 06; 4(11). View in PubMed
- Nesseler N, Martin-Chouly C, Perrichet H, Ross JT, Rousseau C, Sinha P, Isslame S, Masseret E, Mallédant Y, Launey Y, Seguin P. Low interleukin-10 release after ex vivo stimulation of whole blood is associated with persistent organ dysfunction in sepsis: A prospective observational study. Anaesth Crit Care Pain Med. 2019 10; 38(5):485-491. View in PubMed
- Nesseler N, Ross JT, Mallédant Y. Infected necrotising pancreatitis: antibiotic administration remains the first step. Lancet. 2018 06 23; 391(10139):2501-2502. View in PubMed
- Ross JT, Matthay MA, View in PubMed. Secondary peritonitis: principles of diagnosis and intervention. BMJ. 2018 06 18; 361:k1407.
- Ross JT, Orandi BJ, Lin MY, View in PubMed. Ureteral Obstruction and New Groin Pain in a Kidney Transplant Recipient. Am J Transplant. 2017 Apr; 17(4):1139-1141.
- Acker SN, Ross JT, Partrick DA, Bensard DD. A pediatric specific shock index in combination with GMS identifies children with life threatening or severe traumatic brain injury. Pediatr Surg Int. 2015 Nov; 31(11):1041-6. View in PubMed
- Acker SN, Gonzales D, Ross JT, Dishop MK, Deterding RR, Partrick DA. Factors that increase diagnostic yield of surgical lung biopsy in pediatric oncology patients. J Pediatr Surg. 2015 Sep; 50(9):1490-2. View in PubMed
- Acker SN, Garcia AJ, Ross JT, Somme S. Current trends in the diagnosis and treatment of pyloric stenosis. Pediatr Surg Int. 2015 Apr; 31(4):363-6. View in PubMed
- Acker SN, Ross JT, Partrick DA, DeWitt P, Bensard DD. Injured children are resistant to the adverse effects of early high volume crystalloid resuscitation. J Pediatr Surg. 2014 Dec; 49(12):1852-5. View in PubMed
- Acker SN, Ross JT, Partrick DA, Tong S, Bensard DD. Pediatric specific shock index accurately identifies severely injured children. J Pediatr Surg. 2015 Feb; 50(2):331-4. View in PubMed
- Acker SN, Ross JT, Partrick DA, Nadlonek NA, Bronsert M, Bensard DD. Glasgow motor scale alone is equivalent to Glasgow Coma Scale at identifying children at risk for serious traumatic brain injury. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2014 Aug; 77(2):304-9. View in PubMed
- Acker SN, Partrick DA, Ross JT, Nadlonek NA, Bronsert M, Bensard DD. Blood component transfusion increases the risk of death in children with traumatic brain injury. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2014 Apr; 76(4):1082-7; discussion 1087-8. View in PubMed
- Acker SN, Partrick DA, Ross JT, Nadlonek NA, Bronsert M, Bensard DD. Head injury and unclear mechanism of injury: initial hematocrit less than 30 is predictive of abusive head trauma in young children. J Pediatr Surg. 2014 Feb; 49(2):338-40. View in PubMed