Data provided by UCSF Profiles
, powered by CTSI
- Mavroudis CL, Landau S, Brooks E, Bergmark R, Berlin NL, Blumenthal B, Cooper Z, Hwang EK, Lancaster E, Waljee J, View in PubMed, Yeo H, Wirtalla C, Kelz RR. Exploring the Experience of the Surgical Workforce During the Covid-19 Pandemic. Ann Surg. 2020 Dec 18; Publish Ahead of Print.
- Lancaster E, View in PubMed. Standardized Care Pathways as a Means to Improve Patient Safety. Surg Clin North Am. 2021 Feb; 101(1):49-56.
- Lancaster EM, Wu B, Iannuzzi J, Oskowitz A, Gasper W, Vartanian S, View in PubMed, , Eichler C, Lobo E, Reyzelman A, Reilly L, Sosa JA, Conte MS. Impact of the coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic on an academic vascular practice and a multidisciplinary limb preservation program. J Vasc Surg. 2020 12; 72(6):1850-1855.
- Lancaster EM, View in PubMed. Integrating Surgical Skills Assessment Into Quality and Safety Measures. JAMA Surg. 2020 Oct 01; 155(10):969.
- Collins C, Mahuron K, Bongiovanni T, Lancaster E, Sosa JA, View in PubMed. Stress and the Surgical Resident in the COVID-19 Pandemic. J Surg Educ. 2020 Jul 25.
- Kwan SY, Lancaster E, Dixit A, Inglis-Arkell C, Manuel S, View in PubMed, Shen WT, Seib CD. Reducing Opioid Use in Endocrine Surgery Through Patient Education and Provider Prescribing Patterns. J Surg Res. 2020 Jul 23; 256:303-310.
- Sarin A, Lancaster E, Chen LL, Porten S, Chen LM, Lager J, View in PubMed. Using provider-focused education toolkits can aid enhanced recovery programs to further reduce patient exposure to opioids. Perioper Med (Lond). 2020; 9:21.
- View in PubMed, Lancaster EM, Ramirez JL, Zarkowsky DS, Reyzelman AM, Gasper WJ, Conte MS, . Increased Reintervention After Infrainguinal Revascularization for Chronic Limb-Threatening Ischemia in Women. Ann Vasc Surg. 2020 Nov; 69:307-316.
- Lancaster EM, Sosa JA, Sammann A, Pierce L, Shen W, Conte MC, View in PubMed. Rapid Response of an Academic Surgical Department to the COVID-19 Pandemic: Implications for Patients, Surgeons, and the Community. J Am Coll Surg. 2020 06; 230(6):1064-1073.
- Bongiovanni T, Hansen K, Lancaster E, O'Sullivan P, View in PubMed, . Adopting best practices in post-operative analgesia prescribing in a safety-net hospital: Residents as a conduit to change. Am J Surg. 2020 02; 219(2):299-303.
- Lancaster E, Inglis-Arkell C, View in PubMed, Seib CD, , Sosa JA, Duh QY. Variability in Opioid-Prescribing Patterns in Endocrine Surgery and Discordance With Patient Use. JAMA Surg. 2019 11 01; 154(11):1069-1070.
- Lancaster E, Bongiovanni T, Lin J, Croci R, View in PubMed, . Residents as Key Effectors of Change in Improving Opioid Prescribing Behavior. J Surg Educ. 2019 Nov - Dec; 76(6):e167-e172.
- Lancaster EM, Jablons D, Kratz JR. Applications of Next-Generation Sequencing in Neoantigen Prediction and Cancer Vaccine Development. Genet Test Mol Biomarkers. 2020 Feb; 24(2):59-66. View in PubMed
- Gee E, Lancaster E, Meltzer J, Mendelsohn AH, Benharash P. A Targeted Swallow Screen for the Detection of Postoperative Dysphagia. Am Surg. 2015 Oct; 81(10):979-82. View in PubMed
- Lancaster EM, Hiatt JR, Zarrinpar A. Acetaminophen hepatotoxicity: an updated review. Arch Toxicol. 2015 Feb; 89(2):193-9. View in PubMed
- Ashman Z, Lancaster E, Satou N, Shemin RJ, Hiatt JR, Benharash P. Acute care surgery in heart transplant recipients. Am Surg. 2013 Oct; 79(10):973-6. View in PubMed
- Lancaster E, Postel M, Satou N, Shemin R, Benharash P. Introspection into institutional database allows for focused quality improvement plan in cardiac surgery: example for a new global healthcare system. Am Surg. 2013 Oct; 79(10):1040-4. View in PubMed
- Gabayan GZ, Sun BC, Asch SM, Timmermans S, Sarkisian C, Yiu S, Lancaster EM, Poon KT, Kellermann AL, Ryan G, Miniel NJ, Flansbaum D, Hoffman JR, Derose SF. Qualitative factors in patients who die shortly after emergency department discharge. Acad Emerg Med. 2013 Aug; 20(8):778-85. View in PubMed
- Gabayan GZ, Derose SF, Asch SM, Yiu S, Lancaster EM, Poon KT, Hoffman JR, Sun BC. Patterns and predictors of short-term death after emergency department discharge. Ann Emerg Med. 2011 Dec; 58(6):551-558.e2. View in PubMed